Tuesday 5 April 2011

windy miller

why is it that when you are running, the wind is always either in your face or blowing you from the side, yet when you turn around to run back, the wind either changes direction or stops rather than pushing you along?
I ran another 2 miles today but as it was windy, I had my long bottoms on. I know that it is physcological but I can not run as quick in them!
The run today with a head wind of a few miles an hour took 16:48 at an average pace of 5'06, which is disappointing. I burnt 322 calories but have put these on tonight with a takeaway!
I have lost 5 lbs in the last two weeks so I will still be carrying a bit of weight around the course but can do nothing about that now!
There are still 12 days to sponsor me on the below link:
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/johnwestgarth
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment