Saturday 22 January 2011

2 months, 25 days, 13 hours and 8 minutes to go!!

Day 6 and back to the gym. Long day at work and felt like giving the gym a miss, but 'no pain - no gain' so drove to the gym and went for the swim which I said I would do.
The pool was empty (in the fast lane) and only a few 'leisure' swimmers in the pool, so splashed like a baby in a bubble bath. Decided that a mile would suffice tonight, so that is what I did, a full 80 lengths and feel great.
The chef did a lovely meal of lean pork chops with wedges and peas. This balanced my lunch meal of chicken and a pudding of pineapple.
I think weigh days will be Monday's so fingers crossed for a decent number. The swimming burnt about 500 calories which is a ggod return for a 45 minute swim (had to stop for five minutes to chat to a friend!)
The link to pass to your friends who may which to sponsor / pledge a donation towards me:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fuk.virginmoneygiving.com%2Fjohnwestgarth&h=29072
Have fun reading, John

No comments:

Post a Comment