Sunday 27 March 2011

work and no play makes John a dull boy

Well the plan to go to the gym over the weekend took a nose dive when I worked 9 hours over yesterday, which meant that I had no time to run or swim :(
There was more overtime today but I could not manage to have three days off without exercise, so I went to the gym for a swim.
Although there were ladies in the fast lane rather than the usual water bisons but they could not keep up with my pace. As I am on a wind down, I swam 1 mile in just over half an hour which keeps the blood flowing and the muscles ticking.
The plan this week is to run between 10 - 15 miles this week over the four days and then have a couple of days rest. I also plan to swim half a mile and some weight training.
Hopefully work will not get in the way this week!
I have lost a few pounds this week which is unusual as I have done less running and eaten the same! How bizarre!!
Have fun reading and see y ou tomorrow!
It is only 3 weeks to go and if you feel that you can sponsor me, please follow the link below.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/johnwestgarth
John

No comments:

Post a Comment