Wednesday 2 March 2011

work, work, work

Not been on for a few days as I have been working over, which is not good for the legs but is good for the wallet, or should I say, the purse!!
Although not completed any runs, I have monitored my eating and kept it low even though the rest ate curries and other takeaway delights which I would have jumped at.
Rest day tomorrow so I am aiming to hit the gym for a few hours, that will be 90 minutes on the bike and 90 minutes on the cross trainer. I may even go for a mile swim too!!
I am supposed to be bowling on Friday but I have not heard anything so it may be back to the gym again. May do a class and a run on the treadmill as not been on this for about a month.
Working weekend so may run in the evening, dependant on the weather and work.
Sorry it is not a very interesting blog, but not been able to do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment