Wednesday 9 February 2011

2 months and 7 days

It sounds that it is a long way away but it is coming up quickly.
The run to work yesterday was hard work as my legs are aching, in particular, my shins.
I had a rest period during the run to combat this and felt like it was a very slow time, however, I reached the 8.60km mark at 49:49 minutes, which is my fastest time to date and I am over the moon with this. It equates to 5'47" running rate, which is slower than the previous day but the morning run is all up hill. I burnt another 842 calories which is good as I worked a 14 hour shift and ate very little.
Not managed to exercise today due to another extended tour of duty today but I have a resy tomorrow so that means a gym session rather than the road running.
I am still aiming to raise money for the MS Society and Crimestoppers and anything given will be used well by these charities. The usual link is below:
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/johnwestgarth
Thank you for looking and please comment if you want other information or further information on any section of this blog. Watch this space for pictures which were taken today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment