Wednesday 23 February 2011

another long day

Glad that I ran to work this morning as I had another long day at work. Waking up at 6:15 was not nice as it was both cold and wet, but it is only a little bit of rain!!
The run to work was as difficult as usual, uphill, wind swept and wet.
I managed to burn 829 calories on the 5.26 mile run and it took 46:20 to complete and an average pace of 5'28" which I am more than happy with.
Since January 7th I have managed to cover 195.12km and worked off another 18440 calories in 20:06:17 hours!
My first run to work was on the 11th January and took 55:37 to complete so I have managed to take over 9 minutes off this time and the average pace has decreased from 6'38", so a minute a km off the usual rate! As you can imagine, I am over the moon with my progress. Got 2 more days of running to and from work then a gym day on Saturday and another big one on Sunday. I am just prepping my route and aiming for over 20 miles.
Not going to put the link on tonight but will place it on tomorrow, have fun and remember, it is a dangerous world out there and watch out for idiots running in illuminous yellow jackets when you are driving in your cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment