Tuesday 22 February 2011

first short one

Well after the exploits of the long one at the weekend, time to come back to earth with a 5.26 miler. My legs are very sore from this and my shins are killing me. How does it work? Run 15 miles and have little pain, run a third of this and pain, pain, pain.
A slow pace due to traffic and having to wait at the traffic lights so an average pace of 5'21 per km and a burn of 829 calories. The time was 45:28 which I thought was slow but one of the fastest paces that I have set, so the pace is there it is the pain to get over. Running back to work tomorrow after the pizza I am having for my tea tonight! My wife is so bad!!
It is less than 2 months now to the marathon and any donations would be gratefully received on this link:
 http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/johnwestgarth

No comments:

Post a Comment