Thursday 17 February 2011

off roading

A master-class today meant that it was a later run tonight. The options were a little one around the block or run down to the athletic track in South Leeds, via the A650 for some hill work. This was the option which I went for. The initial run is the same as to work but I forgot that the road to White Rose has no path so had to run on the grass, which is not the best idea when it is getting dark.
Anyway, began the run and decided that it was about 6 miles, and I was not far iff this. The actual run was 6.37 miles and too 54:49 minutes at a rate of 5'20" per km. I burnt a HUGE 1004 calories on this run!
If only I could earn a pound for every calorie which brings me nicely onto the link!!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/johnwestgarth
Again, thank you for looking and aiming for the gym tomorrow as on a rest day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment