Tuesday 15 February 2011

full of gas!!!

Another day of training. Today was gas and cells. I thought it would be an easy day, however, that was soon changed when the cuffs came out again. Another beasting on the wrists especially with some over excited OSU lads. Guess who was given the 'practice dummy' label for them, that's right, it was me.
Walked the mile to the supermarket today which will have burnt some fat off the barrel but not a great deal. I have a day off tomorrow so I am either hitting the gym or going for a 15 mile run! See what the weather is going to be like tomorrow! Again, light food for lunch and an exercise in the afternoon allowed for the burning of the extra calories.
As usual, the link below is for anyone who wishes to sposnor me for the marathon, thank you for viewing.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/johnwestgarth

No comments:

Post a Comment