Friday 25 February 2011

painful legs

It was a very hard run today, after the PB of yesterday. As I got up at 6:15am my legs were saying NOOOOOO. No pain, no gain so off I went. It was a very slow and painful run and due to the ache in my legs, it took 3 minutes longer than normal :(
The run lasted for a mind bending 49:43 mins and  poor pace of 5'45" burnt still managed a cool 844 calories but it does sound a longer run at 8.63km rather than 5.27 miles!
Have had a chat with some runners in Wakefield and they have goven me some advice regarding my shins and I will be putting this into action on Sunday.
Having a rest day tomorrow and then a 20 miler on Sunday followed by running to work Mon-Wed, to get the mileage in my legs.
I feel like Claire does with my legs but mine only lasts for minutes whilst Claire's lasts for her lifetime. It makes me glad that I don't have MS, ig you feel the same, you can sponsor me on the Marathon on the following link:
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/johnwestgarth

No comments:

Post a Comment