Monday 7 February 2011

2 months and 9 days to go

Back to the running today. Ran home from work in a time of 45:40, which according to Lance Armstrong was my quickest to date and included the quickest mile!!
Felt like a slow run due to the rain, the wind and my numb bum from the bowling!! It is obviously similar to a star in a reasonably priced car, except I don't have the Stig!
My running speed is now down to 5'24" per kilometer and another 826 calories burnt, which may help with the pizza from the weekend in London!!
Legs are still abit sore but as they say, no pain, no gain!!
Got to run to work tomorrow as my car is there and aiming to complete the run to and from work. Got to do some sunny running this week so the gym is calling for Thursday. Looking at the new timetable for a couple of classes to try to get the barrels of flab to go down quicker.
Some people have asked if I am running in fancy dress and I can say that I am. My costume is a Paula Radcliffe one so when you see the costume run into the finish line around 2 hours, remember that it is me!! When you see the lardy lad running some 3 hours behind her, that is Paula.
Time for the usual link of sponsorship. If you have already made a pledge, thank you, if not please enjoy the blog and thank you for looking!!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/johnwestgarth

No comments:

Post a Comment